Friday, June 13, 2008

How? the mystery revealed

This word of encouragement from Shannon Pifer regarding working on the chapter overview with the 5 W's and H:
Just reading your blog I thought I'd share this with you. I have in the past thought the "5W's and H" of each chapter to be quite tedious and not all that important. I've tried going into doing it in Ephesians with a better attitude than that, with eyes opened looking to see what God is showing me in this part of the process. Well, I just finished Chapter 3 and my "How" column got me excited. This is what's on it:
-by revelation
-by the Spirit
-through the Gospel
-according to the gift of God's grace
-by the working of His power
-according to the eternal purpose that He has realize in Christ Jesus our Lord
-through our Faith in Him-according to the riches of His glory
-through His Spirit in your inner being
-according to the power at work in us.
What great statements about how God does just about everything, in us and through us and for us, and for His own glory!! All in one little chapter!!! Now I'm excited to see what Chapter 4 has to say!!!
Blessings-Shannon

No comments: